The Chelsea Green Newsletter
Subscribe To Messages From Chelsea Green
Sign up for our newsletter to stay connected with our authors, learn about new releases, and get special discounts on our books. You'll receive a coupon code for 25% off of a future order at ChelseaGreen.com just for signing up! When you go online, at checkout just ender the code in an email you'll receive shortly and the discount will be applied (please note that discount codes won't apply to books already on sale).
Nearly thirty years ago, we started Chelsea Green with the conviction that growing your own food is inherently political. Today, we're the leading publisher of books on the politics and practice of sustainable living. We lead the industry both in terms of content, with foundational books on renewable energy, green building, organic agriculture, eco-cuisine, and ethical business; and in terms of environmental practice, by printing on recycled paper.
Take a look at some of our recent Newsletters:
2010 e- Newsletters
- Chelsea Green's Holiday Gift Ideas
- December News, and our Holiday Sale continued!
- Holiday Book Sale!
- A New Book on the BP Oil Spill, and More!
- Preview our newest releases!
- Preserve the Harvest - we've got the books to teach you how
- September Book Sale- 25% off New Titles
- Words you can't say on TV
- Celebrate Independence with Chelsea Green
- Summer Gardening Book Sale
- Chelsea Green News- Ott on the BP Disaster, Ruppert on Tour, Slow Money Event, and a Live Goat Cam!
- Free Full Download of Marijuana is Safer, Earth Day Contest, and More!
- Kuttner on Banking Reform, Save 25% off DIY U
- Chelsea Green Newsletter-March 2010 People v Bush, Book Giveaway, More!
- Thank You from Chelsea Green - 25% off
- Chelsea Green News Feb-DIY U, The People v. Bush and More!
- Best Cheeses of 2009, Biochar, and the Progressive
2009 e- Newsletters
- Confronting Collapse, Simple Kimchi, and Holiday Gifts!
- Our Big Holiday Sale, Turkey Recipe, and...The Evolution of Human Sex!
- Return of the Passenger Rail, Raw Milk, and a Recipe for Ravioli
- Raw Milk, The Truth About Sex, and A Recipe for Miso Soup
- Organic Farming, The Future of Publishing, and Italian Sponge Cake
- Apple Censorship, Organic Farming, and Rosehip Jam
- Preserving Food, New Study on Pot, and Going Back to the Primitive
- From Arsenic to Healthcare, and Dilly Beans
- Marijuana Myths, Big Bad Insurance, Truths About Recycling, and more
- Preserving Summer Food, Healthcare, and Marijuana Reform (though not in that order...)
- Permaculture, Healthcare Reform, and Socially Responsible Business Tips
- Public Healthcare, Absinthe, and Making Your Own Garden Tools
- Gov. Howard Dean's New Book, Summer Recipes, and Making Wind Energy History!
- Is Howard Dean the Al Gore of Healthcare?
- Howard Dean's New Book Takes on Healthcare Reform
- The Looting of America, Heirloom Recipes, and A Renewable Revolution
- Start Your Own Compost, Join the Movement, and The End of Money
- Corporate Rule, Illegal Torture, and Meatless in May
- The Best Books for Your Garden, Peak Oil, Sustainable Business
- Winter Harvests, Oil Spills, Smart Laundry, and More Mushrooms
- The Great Collapse, Devil in the Milk, and Pallet Composting
- Our Weekly Book Giveaway, Sprouts, and Winter Gardening
- Farmer Self-Defense, Low-Light Berries, and Compost
- 'Shrooms, Resistance Farming, and a Carbon-Free Fridge
- Rowdy Chickens, Indoor Food Production, and Sustainable Investing
- 12 Books for Tough Times, The Case Against Nuclear, and Your Solar Dream Home
2008 e- Newsletters
- The Top Stories of 2008, Upgrading Your Fireplace, and Taking a Stand Against Coal
- The Gift of Sustainability, Carbon-Neutral Winter Heat, the Sustainability Movement
- A Revolutionary Amendement Movement, Slow Money, and a Rare Holiday Feast
- Obama, Strawberries, and Oil-Free Homes
- Living Mortgage-Free, Water Coolers, and The End of America Movie
- Sarah Palin, the Bailout, and the Day Technology Fails
- Twelve Steps to Sustainability, Transitioning Off Oil, and The End of America Movie
HERE'S A COPY OF OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER.