- Our Mission & History
- About Us
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us & Directions
- Employment Opportunities
- Affiliate Program
- Available Speakers
- Find a Partner Store
- Foreign Rights & Subsidiary Rights
- Submission Guidelines
- Academic & Libraries
- Trade & Wholesale
- Distribution Services
- Shipping & Returns
- Chelsea Green eNewsletter
Are you the author/publisher of a new book on:
- Integrative Health
- Sustainable Agriculture/ Organic Gardening
- Food & Nutrition
- Green Business & New Economics
- Nature, Ecology, or Environment
Chelsea Green Publishing offers North American trade distribution services for quality adult non-fiction titles in the sustainability category. We handle sales, warehousing, fulfillment, and billing for both print and electronic books. We promote distributed titles to the academic and library markets, sell the books on the Chelsea Green website, and represent them at select trade and consumer shows around the country.
We manage active accounts with:
- Booksellers: Independent bookstores, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble
- eBook Sellers: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google, Kobo, Overdrive, 3M
- Trade and Library Wholesalers: Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Follett
- Academic Suppliers: NACSCorp, B&N College, etc
- Specialty Accounts: Mail Order Catalogs, Online Retailers, and Specialty Stores
Among the authors and publishers who distribute through Chelsea Green: Joel Salatin (Polyface Farm), Natasha Campbell McBride (Medinform Publishing), Jeffrey Smith (Yes! Books), Hank Shaw (H&H Books) Seed Savers Exchange, Permanent Publications (UK) and Hand Print Press.
To inquire about Chelsea Green’s distribution services or submit a book for consideration, please contact:
National Trade and Export Sales Manager
Foreign Trade Distribution
For wholesale orders in these territories, please contact the appropriate Chelsea Green distributor.
If you are not in one of the regions listed below, please call us at +1 802 295 6300. We’ll be happy to take your international order over the phone. Our hours are 9AM to 5PM EST.
If you are a retailer having difficulty sourcing our books overseas, or an international distributor interested in wholesaling Chelsea Green titles, please contact trade sales manager Michael Weaver.