Contact: Jessica Saturley, Publicity,
802-295-6300 ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How widespread is the practice of fermentation among human cultures?
2. How long have people been practicing fermentation?
3. How was fermentation first discovered?
4. Everyone knows that wine and beer are fermented; what else do people eat
or drink that’s fermented?
5. How are chocolate and coffee fermented?
6. Is there any food that cannot be fermented?
7. Do you need to buy special “starter cultures” to ferment food at home?
8. How can you tell when fermented foods are ready?
9. How creative can you get with a basic fermented food like sauerkraut?
10. What’s the difference between sourdough bread and other breads?
HEALTH RELATED QUESTIONS:
1. What are fermented foods and how long have people been practicing fermentation?
2. What are the major health benefits of eating fermented foods?
3. How does fermentation make food more nutritious?
4. What’s the difference between fermented foods and live-culture foods?
5. Do live-culture foods provide additional health benefits?
6. Can live-culture foods improve immune system function?
7. What fermented foods bind with radioactive elements and remove them from
8. Are there specific diseases that live-culture foods can cure?
9. Can you explain microbiodiversity?
10. How widespread is the practice of fermentation among human cultures?
11. How was fermentation first discovered?