The Chelsea Green eNewsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to stay connected with our authors, learn about new releases, and get special discounts on our books. You'll receive a coupon code for 25% off of a future order just for signing up! At checkout just enter the code you'll receive shortly via email and the discount will be applied (please note that discount codes do not combine with other offers).
Over thirty years ago, we started Chelsea Green with the conviction that growing your own food is inherently political. Today, we're the leading publisher of books on the politics and practice of sustainable living. We lead the industry both in terms of content, with foundational books on renewable energy, green building, organic agriculture, eco-cuisine, and ethical business and in terms of environmental practice, by printing on recycled paper.
Take a look at some of our recent Newsletters:
- Permaculture Paradise
- Just in: The Lean Farm & The Hop Growers Handbook
- September Roundup - News, Views & Stuff You Can Use
- Preserve Your Bounty
- What in the World is a Pawpaw?
- August Roundup - Pawpaws, Summer Drinks, Unlocking Urban Permaculture, Invasive Species & More!
- New Release: The Permaculture City
- Beat the Heat with End of Summer Savings!
- The Art of Natural Cheesemaking
- July Round Up - News, Views & Stuff You Can Use
- Beyond the War on Invasive Species
- How to Achieve Resiliency Through Radical, Self-Reliant Gardening
- The Ultimate Guides for Resilient Living: 35% off ALL Homesteading Books
- eBook Flash Sale: All eBooks 50% Off
- June Roundup: Food Lover’s Guide, Wild Edibles, Turning Meat into Money, Self-Reliant Gardening and more!
- From the Garden to Your Gut: 25% off ALL Food Books
- May Roundup: Pawpaws, Permaculture, DIY Solar Cooker and More!
- Permaculture: The Revolutionary Gardening and Agriculture System
- Spring Cleaning Sale!
- April Showers Bring New Books!
- March Roundup - News, Views & Stuff You Can Use
- Listen to Spring: Go Plant Some Food
- Bring on Spring!
- How To Plan The Best Graden Ever
- You're Invited! Book Release Party and Concert
- Sustainable Small Farm Summit
- February Round Up - News, Views & Stuff You Can Use
- February Fresh Picks
- Winter Survival Guide
- Year in Review: 30 Years of Independent Publishing
HERE'S A COPY OF OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER.