Author Matthew Stein was recently interviewed on The Survival Podcast .
His most recent book is When Disaster Strikes: A Comprehensive Guide to Emergency Planning and Crisis Survival . This book has received excellent advance praise from experts on survival and disaster preparedness. Stein is a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) where he majored in Mechanical Engineering.
As the owner of Stein Design & Construction, he has built hurricane resistant, energy efficient and environmentally friendly homes. The mechanical engineering side of his firm specializes in product design and development. Among other things, Mat has designed consumer water filtration devices, solar PV roofing panels, medical bacterial filters, emergency chemical drench systems, computer disk drives, and portable fiberglass buildings.
Listen to the podcast  and learn about…
- Over looked items for the 72 hour kit
- The role of colloidal silver in SHTF health care
- What Matthew sees as the 6 events converging on collapse
- Peak Oil
- Climate Change
- Oceanic Collapse
- Food Shortages
- Population Growth
- The harsh reality of a potential 400 Chernobyls
- The danger of EMP or Solar Flares to the grid
- The basic things you need to do right now to be better prepared
Check out Matthew’s other popular title, When Technology Fails , and you’ll be ready for anything!
Photo: Dan Saelinger