When the temperature drops and the soil is frozen solid, farmers head out to winter agriculture conferences.
This winter, Chelsea Green authors are appearing at several sustainable conferences around the country. Below is a full list of author appearances, complete with links to the conferences where you can find more information, register, and get directions.
These conferences are also a great place to browse Chelsea Green books in person. Just head to the conference bookstore.
David Buchanan: Taste, Memory
- Greg Pahl: Power from the People
Greg Marley: Chanterelle Dreams, Amanita Nightmares
- Steve Gilman: Organic Soil Fertility and Weed Management
- Karma Glos: Humane and Healthy Poultry Production
- Elizabeth Henderson: Sharing the Harvest
- Brian Caldwell: Growing Healthy Vegetable Crops
- Gianaclis Caldwell: Mastering Artisan Cheesemaking
- Shannon Hayes: Long Way on a Little
- Eliot Coleman: The Winter Harvest Handbook
- Ross Conrad: Natural Beekeeping Revised and Expanded Edition — Coming Soon!
- Ben Falk: The Resilient Farm and Homestead — Coming Soon!
- Stephen Leslie: The New Horse-Powered Farm — Coming Soon!
- David Buchanan: Taste, Memory
- Jack Lazor: The Organic Grain Grower — Coming Soon!
- Susan Clark: Slow Democracy
- Grace Gershuny: Compost, Vermicompost, and Compost Tea
- Gene Logsdon: A Sanctuary of Trees