- Blog - http://chelseagreen.com/blogs -
From the Farmstead Creamery Advisor, 10 Questions for Aspiring Cheesemakers
Posted By admin On June 25, 2010 @ 11:36 am In Farm & Garden | No Comments
Ten Questions to Test Your SuitabilityGet a copy of this essential guide during our Gardening & Agriculture sale , which ends next Wednesday! Thanks to the bloggers over at GoatLove  for mentioning this!
- Do you like to get up early – every day of the year and for many years to come?
- Do you mind working late into the evening – and then getting up early the next day?
- Do you mind working hard between getting up early and going to bed late?
- Does your spouse or partner also enjoy these hours?
- Do you have a good head for business?
- Do you have an artistic or creative flair?
- Can you be satisfied with repetitive labor and a lot of dishwashing?
- Do you have a great love for working with animals, no matter how exhausted you are?
- Can you deal well with constantly changing challenges and problems, including animal deaths, equipment failure, product loss, possible lawsuits and product recalls, and rising insurance and power costs?
- Do you mind working for below minimum wage for several years, or do you have an independent source of income to help pay bills?
Article printed from Blog: http://chelseagreen.com/blogs
URL to article: http://chelseagreen.com/blogs/from-the-farmstead-creamery-advisor-10-questions-for-aspiring-cheesemakers/
URLs in this post:
 Gianaclis Caldwell: http://www.chelseagreen.com/authors/gianaclis_caldwell
 cheesemaker: http://pholiafarm.com/
 Murphy’s Law: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy%27s_law
 Laws of Thermodynamics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_thermodynamics
 Gardening & Agriculture sale: http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/search/=gardening_agriculture/
 GoatLove: http://goatlove.wordpress.com/2010/06/25/things-youll-need-ten-questions-to-test-your-suitability-as-a-farmstead-cheesemaker/